Hello everyone, I’m Maggie. Welcome to my blog 🧏🏼‍♀

Now I will introduce myself briefly, I’m 20 years old, born in Taiwan, and I'm currently studying at the National Taipei University of Business majoring in Finance. And next year, I will get my bachelor's degree after my graduation in June. 

I used to work in our school office and beverage store. l not only learned new skills but also gained a lot of experience from these two jobs.

I’m an optimist and a person of great honesty with others. Also, I can communicate and negotiate.

In my spare time, I enjoy watching movies, listening to music, and hanging out with friends. I have a sweet tooth, and l really like to eat hamburgers! Eating delicious food makes me happy 🥰 🍭

I’m looking forward to visiting more restaurants. 🍽




- Thus is some information about me, thanks for your watching, hope to see you in my next article 💐-





留言

  1. Do you have a burger you recommend? Because I love burgers too ><

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章