1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?

A. Yes, I procrastinate sometimes.

2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?

A. I sometimes procrastinate on my homework and personal report.

3. What are some reasons for procrastination?

A. I procrastinate on tasks I find “difficult, unpleasant, aversive or just plain boring or stressful.” If a task feels especially overwhelming or provokes significant anxiety, it’s often easiest to avoid it.

4. What are some strategies you can use to combat your procrastination?

A. It's important to set a specific date for when I want a project or assignment to be completed. Aim to have my projects and assignments completed one or two days in advance. That way, if something unexpected happens, I still have extra time to complete them.






留言

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章