Hey guys! Glad to see you after the holiday. 

Did anything fun happen during your five-day vacation?
I hang out with my friend during the weekend, we visited the coffee shop - Congrats Café.
 I highly recommend their cinnamon rolls, won't let you down! 🤤 “No time limit “ is their biggest advantage, the environment is also very quiet and comfortable, very recommend everyone to visit.


《📍Congrats Café 》

I also went to Ceramics Old Street with my family, we visited the famous sushi restaurant near the old street, after lunch, we got a taste of hand-pulling embryos, l made a bowl, and engraved my name on it, but need to wait until May to get the finished product, I can’t wait!! 😍


               《📍八條壽司🍣》                 《📍Ceramics Old Street 

The other day, we went to Jinshan Old Street and ate some street food. After that, we went to Yangmingshan hot spring, 🌬It was cold that day, the weather is very suitable for hot springs.♨️


《📍Tien Lai Resort and Spa 

I had a meaningful and pleasant vacation, how about you! 
Looking forward to sharing some interesting things with me! 🥳




留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章